List of awesome stuff part 1
Had to clear my head, so just spend the day stumbling the net for nothing particular. There is so many awesome things out there on the world wide.
1. Ever thought about switching to green power? what about Yoda-power?... Click for entire post
2. Armored gadgets - For real? My credit card was almost glowing when i found this site.
3. I have done a few casemods on my old computers, but never modified any consoles - these look really awesome!
4. I want this tank to protect my home!
5. EMD - Electronically modified didgeridoo - I thought about a similair project, but never had the time to start wiring it up. I would like to make a version where all the sound is processed by a computer, so when playing it, it is completely silent (my neighbours do not like when I am playing the real instrument)
6. Found some art that I really like, this serotonin wall sculpture just inspired me for some different versions
60 meters to the ceiling
This past weekend, I was at an event inside this huge building - 60 meters to the ceiling, can you imagine that?
Spent some time trying to get to the top, but only found my way to a platform about 25 meters above ground.
The blue car is mine, although it is a small car, in there it looks tiny!
The place had definitely not been cleaned up for many years, and I found a proof for that - an old newspaper from December 1995.
... Click for entire post
A band member called me a few days ago, asking if they could record a gig that I would be mixing. Fine with me, if they would bring the required equipment themselves.
Since all the microphones were set up, we just needed to connect a PC. The band brought along one of the markets most expensive computers, an Apple Macbook - it turns out that Apple has chosen not to include an important function as an input. Yet another reminder that I should not buy Apple again.... Click for entire post
Tablet + Keyboard + Camera
... An almost perfect match
I am going to Budapest soon. Want to bring my camera and laptop so I can view my pictures, but I do not want to carry around a big and heavy laptop for a week, so had to find a solution.
Had a special usb-cable from an old tablet, thought I could connect the camera to that and into my new HTC Flyer, but it seems that it does not support that cable. Meanwhile, I found an old dusty Logitech diNovo Mini keyboard, that worked like a charm through the bluetooth connection.
The Flyer only supports MicroSD-card, but my camera (Canon EOS 550D) only supports SDHC. Luckily I found a MicroSD to SDHC converter in the wrapper from the card (I usually throw out that stuff) - and the MicroSD holds 4 times more pictures than the normal SDHC, guess it is my lucky day today ;)
Just installed loads of picture-editing apps for the tablet, tested the upload for this site, fired a few shots with the camera - everything works. Ready to explore the streets of Budapest!
... Click for entire post
A new day rises
French pressed coffee and banana pancakes
For 3 pancakes:
2 ripe bananas, mashed
4 eggs, beaten
Mix well and fry on pan (same size as a plate) with some coconut oil. To flip it, place a plate on top of the pancake while it is on the pan, flip the entire pan and let the pancake slide down on the pan. Since it does not contain any flour, it is too unstable to flip the pancake with utensils.
Coffee is freshly ground organic coffee made in a french press. Life begins after coffee!... Click for entire post
Page: 1 2 3